Application for Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission
1. The Government has implemented the kindergarten (KG) education scheme (hereafter referred to as“Scheme”) starting from the 2017/18 school year. Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued one registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
2. 家長須於2023年 9 月至 11 月期間為其子女向教育局申請「幼稚園入學註冊證」(下稱「註冊證」)。「註冊證」會於本年9月開始接受申請，屆時教育局會公布申請細則，並會在教育局網頁(http://www.edb.gov.hk)上載詳情。
Arrangements for Non-Chinese speaking (NCS) students
1. During interview, the school could provide translation/interpretation services, or the parent and child could bring a Chinese-speaking family member or a relative to assist in communication.
2.Enquiry Telephone Number and Email Address for Parents of NCS Children
- Tel No：2322 6444
- Email address：email@example.com
Support measures for non-Chinese speaking children
1. Arrange translation/interpretation services
2.Construct a rich language environment for learning Chinese
3.Construct an inclusive environment to promote the integration of students
Link to the Education Bureau's website on admission arrangements for nursery (K1) classes (https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/edu-system/preprimary-kindergarten/kindergarten-k1-admission-arrangements/front.html）