Application for Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission
1. The Government has implemented the kindergarten (KG) education scheme (hereafter referred to as“Scheme”) starting from the 2017/18 school year. Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued one registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
2. Parents are required to apply to EDB for a Registration Certificate for KG Admission” (hereafter referred to as “RC”) from September to November 2021. For more information on how to apply for an RC, visit the Education Bureau website (http://www.edb.gov.hk).
Arrangements for Non-Chinese speaking (NCS) students
1. During interview, the school could provide translation/interpretation services, or the parent and child could bring a Chinese-speaking family member or a relative to assist in communication.
2.Enquiry Telephone Number and Email Address for Parents of NCS Children
- Tel No：2322 6444
- Email address：email@example.com
Support measures for non-Chinese speaking children
1. Arrange translation/interpretation services
2.Construct a rich language environment for learning Chinese
3.Construct an inclusive environment to promote the integration of students
Link to the Education Bureau's website on admission arrangements for nursery (K1) classes (https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/edu-system/preprimary-kindergarten/kindergarten-k1-admission-arrangements/front.html）